So much to learn, so little time.
Since your school district is collaborating with IU8, you have access to some of IU8's JoltEDU micro-courses. JoltEDU provides short, self-directed courses about specific instructional topics. Choose the topics that interest you most, complete a course in an hour or less, and get some ready-to-use resources along the way. New micro-courses are released regularly, so check back often!
Is there a cost?
Yes and no.
- Courses created by your district are free for you.
- Courses created by JoltEDU have a small enrollment fee but educators from STSD can use a coupon code at checkout to get a 100% discount for certain courses.
How do I get started?
- In the top bar, click LOGIN.
- Enter your school email address.
- Enter your JoltEDU password.
NOTE: If you don't know your password, click the FORGOT PASSWORD link to reset it.
How do I get my coupon code?
- When logged into JoltEDU, click the MORE link in the upper navigation bar.
- Select COUPON CODE from the drop-down menu to view your school’s coupon code (valid only for courses purchased by your district, which are listed below).
NOTE: Under the MORE link, you will also find the link for your school’s full course catalog. For courses that are not on the "STSD" list, you will either need to submit payment or ask your school leaders to contact us to coordinate district payment).
How do I access micro-courses?
- Once logged in, you will see your dashboard and any courses you are already enrolled in.
- Click the “Course Catalog” link to find a course to take.
- Click the course title to see details, then click the GET THIS COURSE BUTTON.
- In the checkout window, click GOT A COUPON and enter your school's coupon code
- Click VALIDATE to verify the discount and the CHECKOUT button to finalize the discount. The course will be added to your dashboard.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Davis (email@example.com).
Click here to download a copy of these instructions.